Welcome to Cloudresty Ltd.'s Cookies Policy for the website www.cloudresty.com. This policy explains the types of cookies and similar technologies that we use on our website, how we use them, and your choices regarding these technologies.
Effective 28 August 2023
1. What are Cookies and Similar Technologies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your device (computer, tablet, or mobile phone) when you visit a website. They are widely used to make websites work more efficiently and provide information to website owners. In addition to cookies, other similar technologies such as pixel tags, web beacons, and clear GIFs may also be used to collect and store information as you interact with our website.
- Essential Cookies: These cookies are necessary for the proper functioning of our website. They enable you to navigate the website and use its features. Without these cookies, we cannot provide the requested services.
- Performance and Analytics Cookies: We use Google Analytics to gather anonymous information about how visitors use our website. These cookies help us understand how users interact with the site, which pages are most visited, and other statistical information. The data collected is used to improve the website's performance and user experience.
- Functionality Cookies: These cookies allow our website to remember choices you make and provide enhanced features. For example when changing the theme of the website from light to dark mode. These cookies may also be used to provide services you have requested, such as watching a video or commenting on our blog. The information collected by these cookies is usually anonymized, so we cannot identify you personally.
3. Your Choices
You can manage your cookie preferences by adjusting the settings in your web browser. Most browsers allow you to block or delete cookies. However, please note that blocking or deleting certain cookies may impact the functionality and user experience of our website. For more information on how to manage cookies, please visit www.aboutcookies.org.
4. Updates to this Cookies Policy
Cloudresty may update this Cookies Policy from time to time to reflect changes in our practices or for other operational, legal, or regulatory reasons. We encourage you to review this policy periodically for any updates.
5. Contact Us
If you have any questions about this Cookies Policy, please contact us by using the contact form available on our website under the Contact page.